Corn casserole is a savory side dish that only takes about 5 minutes to prep, which makes it a perfect addition to any meal.
Our family enjoys it year-round, but it is a great option for holiday meals as well. If you're looking for the perfect side dish to take to your family's Thanksgiving celebration, give this corn casserole a try!
Easy Corn Casserole
- 8 oz. boxed corn muffin mix
- 15 oz. can cream corn (not drained)
- 15 oz. can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- Optional: 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: 1/4 cup of crumbled bacon
- Optional: 1/4 cup of finely chopped ham
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
3. Pour into the pan and bake, uncovered, for 45-55 minutes. The top should be browned a little.
You can also melt a little shredded cheese on top after it's fresh out of the oven for added zing.
If you prefer, you can also make larger batches by doing equal parts canned corn, cream corn, egg & muffin mix. (2 cans/pkg of each for a small batch, 4 for a larger & so forth.
Jennifer Hill is the publisher of Macaroni KID Fremont, Calif.
|**First Lesson FREE With Paid Registration & Code MACKID**|
🌸 Macaroni Kid Shreveport-Bossier Moms In the Know: FREE weekly e-newsletter & website highlighting family fun in our community.🌸
🌸Find fun activities, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts & MORE!🌸
🌸Macaroni Kid Shreveport-Bossier Moms In the Know serves families in Shreveport, Bossier, Haughton, Benton & the surrounding area.🌸
#ShreveportEvents #BossierEvents #ShreveportKids #BossierKids #ShreveportActivities #BossierActivities #ShreveportBlogger #LouisianaBlogger #ShreveportBossierMomsInTheKnow #Christmas #ShreveportChristmas #BossierChristmas #Santa #ShreveportSanta #BossierSanta #ChristmasLights #ChristmasTrees