Running Macaroni Kid Shreveport-Bossier for the past 6+ years has been a great joy to me. I've met new friends, discovered new businesses and found some great ways to entertain my daughter and her friends, I'm not sure I would have ever been so involved in the community had I not started Macaroni Kid Shreveport-Bossier. But now I have a second business and things are busy. I'm not able to get out like I would love to do or have events for our local families to come and meet and mingle, my passion is bringing people together.
Therefore I am looking for some help. While this job is tons of fun it is a commitment and I am looking for a committed lady who is a Mom (or Grandmother) and wants to discover all that our community has to offer and to work with me and inspire each other. This position is perfect for a local Mom with school-aged children and is part-time. Primarily you will work at home (or your favorite coffee shop) and choose your own schedule. No experience is required because I believe everyone is teachable. As stated above it is a commitment and just like me we will work to earn money and get some great perks. Here are some of the things you will be doing:
- Researching and entering events into the system
- Making sales calls and working together on getting sponsors so we can provide this great service
- Writing articles that are pertinent to local families
- Helping create fun events for families
In return you will get:
- A generous commission
- To choose your own schedule
- Perks as they may be earned
- To be part of the community of Macaroni Kid that cares and works hard in our community to give to local families
I am looking for a parent who would understand the needs of families and understand that earning an income comes with hard work. There will be a trial period to ensure that we can work well together and that you are committed as I want a long term partner to help further Macaroni Kid Shreveport-Bossier and serve our community more.
Send inquiries to email@example.com.