- Paper plates
- Red and green Bingo daubers/markers
- Black crayon
- Draw two curved lines on one side of the paper plate. It should look similar to a baseball.
- Cut along the curved lines. Put the cut pieces off to the side. These will be "leaves."
- Use the red Bingo dauber to fill in the top and bottom of the " apple core."
- Use the green Bingo dauber to fill in the "leaves."
- Use the black crayon to draw seeds.
- Turn the apple core over and tape the leaves to one end of the "apple core."
🌸 Macaroni Kid Shreveport-Bossier Moms In the Know is a free weekly e-newsletter and website that highlights all of the great things for kids and their families to do in our community. Plus, you can find fun activities, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, and much, MUCH, more! Macaroni Kid Shreveport-Bossier Moms In the Know serves families in Shreveport, Bossier, Haughton, Benton, Vivian, Minden , Stonewall and other surrounding communities.🌸